Included in the Program
- Private access to your program via our online portal, providing you with 24/7 access
- 8 Coaching Modules that include;
- Interactive Slides
- 43 HD Personal Development Videos in a succinct coaching format by veteran Dane Christison
- Workshops and Goal Setting Programs
- Phone App for Morning Routines, Daily and Weekly Goals
- Exercise and Nutritional Information
- Private VIP Online Peer to Peer Support (aimed for participants to support, encourage, inspire, motivate, and empower each other)
- Membership into Survive to Thrive Nation
- Access to free coaching webinars
Dane Christison and Course Development
The Post War: Survive to Thrive Online Program was created and features coaching by Motivational Speaker, and Personal Development Coach Dane Christison, an East Timor and Iraq veteran who served as an infantry soldier in the Australian Defence Force.
“After overcoming his own adversities of PTSD and transitioning back to civilian life through personal development, he knew he had to create a program to help others gain the same results. He has been delivering this program to hundreds of current and former service families with excellent feedback since 2012.
“I had to learn what I could do to regain independence and control and thrive again in my life. After years of research, I began to write a program for the military mindset.
“I watched the program grow and saw the results for others. I live the principles of this course every day; trying to just survive feels like trying to keep your head above water and I no longer wanted drowning to be an option. Personal development is about once again reaching your full potential no matter what stage of your life you are at. I have learnt to aim to thrive and this course teaches current and former military families how to do just that.” –Dane Christison
Benefits of Online Courses
The Post War: Survive to Thrive Online Program has been developed and uses the latest innovations in online education and technology, the course has been designed to be engaging and user friendly. Further benefits include:
- Focus issues and memory loss are always a concern with those suffering with PTSD. Unlike live courses the benefits of online is that a participant can re-engage and review the course in their own time at their own leisure
- The course is accessible anywhere with internet access
- Private use for isolated sufferers
- Private use for those concerned about job security (we are a non-governmental company)
- No commuting- subsequently lowering stress levels
- No judgment- easier to overcome stigma and re-engage with society at own pace and regain self-confidence