Open 7 Days a Week 25,000 sq ft Facility Centrally Located in the South.
Thousands of Products, Best Brands, and Airsoft Gear Experts
Our newest location, Raider Spirit Airsoft Spring, opened in the Fall of 2015
“YOU TRAIN THEM TO GO TO WAR, WE TRAIN THEM TO COME HOME”
– FOUNDER / CEO DANE CHRISTISON
- Current and former service personnel and families
- Evidence based online program
- Personal development
- Mental health
- Military to civilian transitioning success
- 24 hr access to peer support
Coaching current and former service personnel and their family’s independence with overcoming mental health adversities and successfully transitioning back to civilian life.
BENEFITS OF THE STTN PROGRAM
The Survive to Thrive Online Program has been developed and uses the latest innovations in online education and technology, the course has been designed to be engaging and user friendly. Further benefits include:
- Focus issues and memory loss are always a concern with those suffering with PTSD. Unlike live courses the benefits of online is that a participant can re-engage and review the course in their own time at their own leisure.
- The course is accessible anywhere with internet access.
- Private use for isolated sufferers.
- Private use for those concerned about job security (we are a non-governmental company).
- No commuting- subsequently lowering stress levels.
- No judgment- easier to overcome stigma and re-engage with society at own pace and regain self-confidence.
Recently our team has opened a new and super cool location
for your friends and colleagues.
Arena / Events
We offer indoor arena and large outdoor fields for
lots of fun in a good weather.
What People Say
“I have just come on to the Post War Survive to Thrive program, met Dane great guy wanting to do the best by soldiers and guys getting out to give them holistic rehabilitation and working with them to give them that sense of community camaraderie.”
“I think by having veterans as personal trainers and motivational speakers (who have PTSD) it gives it a real normalizing effect because I think one of the big problems with a lot of mental health conditions is that people think they are the only ones going through that struggle which exacerbates more depression and anxiety. So knowing that these guys are just like them and going through the same thing that they are going through is very useful in itself.”
“I came to the Post War Survive to Thrive program to see how I could help current Defence members transition out. I put my absolute faith in this program to move forward with your life and it’s time to take that action.”
“I definitely think a program like this is helping current and former soldiers coming together and talking about how they are going to take control of their lives.”
Looking for a cool, thrilling and impressive solution for your corporate event? We are happy to introduce you an interesting alternative to routine meetings and typical parties.
It is an adventurous, fun, and exciting way to capture everyone’s interest. Airsoft is appropriate for all family or teambuilding event. It's full of action-packed excitement and it sure leaves good memories.
Take the first step for your mental health