“YOU TRAIN THEM TO GO TO WAR, WE TRAIN THEM TO COME HOME”
– FOUNDER / CEO DANE CHRISTISON
- Current and former service personnel and families
- Evidence based online program
- Personal development
- Mental health
- Military to civilian transitioning success
- 24 hr access to peer support
Coaching current and former service personnel and their family’s independence with overcoming mental health adversities and successfully transitioning back to civilian life.
BENEFITS OF THE STTN PROGRAM
The Survive to Thrive Online Program has been developed and uses the latest innovations in online education and technology, the course has been designed to be engaging and user friendly. Further benefits include:
- Focus issues and memory loss are always a concern with those suffering with PTSD. Unlike live courses the benefits of online is that a participant can re-engage and review the course in their own time at their own leisure.
- The course is accessible anywhere with internet access.
- Private use for isolated sufferers.
- Private use for those concerned about job security (we are a non-governmental company).
- No commuting- subsequently lowering stress levels.
- No judgment- easier to overcome stigma and re-engage with society at own pace and regain self-confidence.
We offer indoor arena and large outdoor fields for
lots of fun in a good weather.
What People Say
Take the first step for your mental health