AS SEEN ON
INTRODUCTION TO SURVIVE TO THRIVE NATION
“THEY TRAIN YOU TO GO TO WAR, WE TRAIN YOU TO COME HOME”
– FOUNDER / CEO DANE CHRISTISON
- Current and former service personnel and families
- Evidence based online program
- Personal development
- Mental health
- Military to civilian transitioning success
- 24 hr access to peer support
Coaching current and former service personnel and their family’s independence with overcoming mental health adversities and successfully transitioning back to civilian life.
WHAT IS THE SURVIVE TO THRIVE PROGRAM?
The Survive to Thrive Program is an 8 Module, online, evidence-based personal development course designed for current and former service personnel to reach their full potential in mental health and transitioning back to civilian life. The program also provides 24hr access to peer support and mentors for emotional support, accountability and motivation. Feedback suggests a positive transformational experience.
The program was created and developed by Dane Christison, a former infantry soldier (East Timor and Iraq veteran) of the Australian Defence Force. Through years of personal development coaching hundreds of current and former service families the program grew quick in popularity and national media attention as veterans gained fast results and felt finally there was a program coached from someone who had lived experience. In short, it’s a program by veterans for veterans.
The program conducted a clinical pilot with Gallipoli Medical Research Foundation, a further clinical review with Phoenix Australia Centre for Posttraumatic Mental Health, and a national clinical trial with Open Arms.
Feedback and testimonials from the program continues to be outstanding.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM?
- Private access to your program via our online portal, providing you with 24/7 access
- 8 Coaching Modules that include;
- Interactive Slides
- HD Personal Development Videos in a succinct coaching format by veteran Dane Christison
- Workshops and Goal Setting Programs
- Phone App for Morning Routines, Daily and Weekly Goals
- Exercise and Nutritional Information
- Private VIP Online Peer to Peer Support (aimed for participants to support, encourage, inspire, motivate, and empower each other)
- Membership into Survive to Thrive Nation
- Access to free coaching webinars
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) or SafeTALK course via Open Arms- Veterans & Families Counselling. For more information please visit here.
The Survive to Thrive Online Program was created and features coaching by Motivational Speaker, and Personal Development Coach Dane Christison, an East Timor and Iraq veteran who served as an infantry soldier in the Australian Defence Force.
After overcoming his own adversities of PTSD and transitioning back to civilian life through personal development, he knew he had to create a program to help others thrive as he had. He has been delivering this program to thousands of current and former service families with excellent feedback and results since 2012.
“After going through extreme hardship I had to learn what I could do to regain complete control and thrive again in my life. After years of research, I began to write a program for the military mindset.
“I watched the program grow and saw the results for others. I live the principles of this course every day; trying to just survive feels like trying to keep your head above water and I no longer wanted drowning to be an option. Personal development is about once again reaching your full potential no matter what stage of your life you are at. I have learnt to thrive and this course teaches current and former military families how to do just that.” –Dane Christison
BENEFITS OF THE STTN PROGRAM
The Survive to Thrive Online Program has been developed and uses the latest innovations in online education and technology, the course has been designed to be engaging and user friendly. Further benefits include:
- Focus issues and memory loss are always a concern with those suffering with PTSD. Unlike live courses the benefits of online is that a participant can re-engage and review the course in their own time at their own leisure.
- The course is accessible anywhere with internet access.
- Private use for isolated sufferers.
- Private use for those concerned about job security (we are a non-governmental company).
- No commuting- subsequently lowering stress levels.
- No judgment- easier to overcome stigma and re-engage with society at own pace and regain self-confidence.
What People Say
“I have just come on to the Post War Survive to Thrive program, met Dane great guy wanting to do the best by soldiers and guys getting out to give them holistic rehabilitation and working with them to give them that sense of community camaraderie.”
“I think by having veterans as personal trainers and motivational speakers (who have PTSD) it gives it a real normalizing effect because I think one of the big problems with a lot of mental health conditions is that people think they are the only ones going through that struggle which exacerbates more depression and anxiety. So knowing that these guys are just like them and going through the same thing that they are going through is very useful in itself.”
“I came to the Post War Survive to Thrive program to see how I could help current Defence members transition out. I put my absolute faith in this program to move forward with your life and it’s time to take that action.”
“I definitely think a program like this is helping current and former soldiers coming together and talking about how they are going to take control of their lives.”